2013年9月10日星期二

Knowledge Creation



Thread 2 Knowledge

This chapter talks about knowledge, which comes from conversations. How people interact with the real world based on knowledge is the importance. The mission of new librarians is to help people learn, in other words, we need to get people involved in conversations. So we face two factors, conversants and languages.

In the class, there is a question. If the information from the conversation is not true, should it be knowledge? As conversations here are generalized, in my opinion, after exchanging information and making agreements, whatever you gain from the conversations should be called knowledge. Because you get something new about the world, it is the knowledge.

In conversation business, we should know how to start a conversation, how to use the data, how to get people involved in a conversation, not just inform them. It seems not easy for me to deal with conversations. ^ ^

What interests me most in this thread is the user based system. I’ve designed some simple systems in my undergraduate study. My project for graduation was about mathematic experiments based on HCI (Human Computer Interaction). There was a user, an interface, a collection of data, and an algorithm as it described on the Atlas. But I have to say, I didn’t pay much attention on users. All I had concerned was the system. It worked, and I finished my project. I don’t think technicians care about what users want, therefore there are UI teams, or product managers in corporations.

It seems I don’t have much to talk about each thread, I really feel terrible. T_T

I brought my Sony Nex 5R with me today, on my way home, I took some pictures.
This is what people see~


This is what I see without my glasses~ Haha


没有评论:

发表评论